April 2, 2012

Last but not least a 3D Lucy item



Today I will show you the last project I did for my Lucy challenge. It is a beautiful box for your 5 ½ x 4 ¼ cards. I have to thank Fabulously Artsy, Tresa Black for the idea. I choose to make the box form daisy white paper and added some of the Lucy design paper to it.
 

The cards inside the box are made with an easy design. I took 8 white card bases, added to each one cardstock mat either in blush, grey wool, crème brulee and sweet leaf. I took the butterfly and small flower stamp from the set that came with the LUCY kit and stamped with blush, sweet leaf and crème brulee. 3 colored butterflies on one set and 3 flowers on the other set. I added little saying from the “Card Work Puzzle” stamp set to it and used my piercing tool to give one of the three elements on the card a little extra…. The butterfly got a little trial, the flower go a little stamp and leave….and so on


2 comments:

  1. A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors
    IT Company India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading my blog and your kind comment.
    I try my best in English although it might been a little bit easier in German :-)
    Thanks again for your comment and for spreading the blogsite.

    ReplyDelete