August 4, 2012

Oh La La the girls are in Paris




Oh La La the girlfriends are in Paris. 
I love these ladies, don’t you?

A 5 ½” x 4 ¼” card base is created from smokey plum cardstock. A white mate 5 ¼”x4” is centered on the base. I used the stamp set that comes with the Workshop on the Go “La Belle Vie” from Close To My Heart to stamp different images in coordinating ink onto a piece of 5 ⅛”x3 ⅞”petal cardstock. Individual pieces are stamped on a lighter purple cardstock, cut out and adhered to the card.
I used the AI girlfriend stamp “Picture Perfect” and “Party Girls” to create the front and inside images. Both are stamped with StazOn Ink, then colored with watercolor pencils and cut out. The inside piece is adhered with an adhesive spring from Close To My Heart to make it pop out and giggle once opened.
Oh La La ….

No comments:

Post a Comment