October 21, 2012

From My House to Yours

I know this is way too early to start with you Christmas Cards you might think! Well, since our card classes are once a month, we have to start a little early to be ready to send them out in early December.
Don’t we all have left over papers from previous Christmases at home? Well this time I used some newer Close TO My Heart stamp sets as well as some retired once, just to show that there is always a use for everything.



A red card stock base along with a 4x4” piece of Christmas paper starts out this card. I first cut a piece of ribbon and made a bow at one end. I adhered the ribbon with a couple of glue dots to the card. Now the design paper and both layers of red and white card stock are centered on top of the card. I stamped the house in black StazOn ink so I could color it in with my watercolor pens without smooching things. The phrase came on one stamp and I decided to split it up and stamp it on three little pieces.
So many greetings from my house to yours ….

No comments:

Post a Comment