February 28, 2013

Just a little prayer





Sometimes we have to say a few words of comfort and how better to do so than with a card. I adhered a piece of patterned paper to the card base, about 1/4" smaller. The white card stock in the middle of the card is matted with a piece of blue card stock. I first stamped the "Just a little prayer" phrase on to make  sure it will fit. Next I stamped the flowers in red, the inside of the flowers in grey and finally the green stamps and leaves. I added some stardust glitter glue to the flowers and let it dry.





I also stamped both flowers a second time on a piece of leftover white card stock. I cut the smaller flower out completely and used only part of the bigger one. Both pieces were added to the card with foam dots.




The inside of the card contains the second part of the phrase "that God will keep you in His care".

Close To My Heart has a wonderful stamp set with phrase like these. It is called "Card Chatter - Sympathy" D1476 and is a wonderful help in finding the right words. If you like to get this set, please contact me for more details or look it up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment