April 11, 2013

Our Heartfelt Wishes




This is another sample of a wonderful card that can be used for many occasions. Here I used it as another sympathy card. The card base is made from colonial white card stock. I traced the bracket edge from another card and cut it out. Then I adhered the design paper on the bottom of the front and trimmed the excess from the bracket away. Next, I adhered the blue card stock to the top of the front. A piece of black card stock was given a scalloped edge and lined up with the blue card stock piece.

 I stamped my phrase in cocoa ink on a piece of colonial white card stock. This was matted to a piece of black card stock. The ribbon was adhered to the front of the piece and wrapped around at the sides. A white paper flower was inked up with twilight ink and decorated with a blue button. A big glue dot is holding the flower on the card phrase piece.
The whole set is attached with foam dots to the front.


To make the card a bit more special, I run the blue card stock piece through my Cuttlebug. A wonderful embossed design rounds up this simple but stunning card.

Have fun creating and if you are interested in joining my monthly card class, please contact me for more information.



If you like to purchase a set of this months card class, please contact me! You can assemble these cards at home yourself or I can do it for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment