April 1, 2013

Start Spring with a new JOBBY



 Spring surprises us with fresh air, wonderful new colors, flowers and many joyful feelings.   


So what is this JOBBY I am talking about you ask? 
This month Close To My Heart is offering you a great chance to combine a "job" with a "hobby"... a JOBBY!!!



   No matter if you like to start a business from home or you just like to follow you passion, CTMH is offering you both. Sign up in April and join my fun team. I will support you and help you to establish your own business. 
It is so much fun and even if you like to just keep it as a hobby, get your fellow scrapping friends together and use the consultant ship to get great products for a a great deal.




Love to hear how it works....give me a call or email me :-) 

Please also check out this BLOG for some more Super Spring Sales while supplies last.

Happy Spring to all and don't forget to start your personal JOBBY

No comments:

Post a Comment