May 16, 2013

You are the Best




This is the last card for the card club in May. A design paper combination the different kind. It is a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base with the fold to the right.

I used a doted green and a flourish green/ turquoise Close To My Heart design paper...yes dots and flourishes...but they work great as long as the color match.

I ran a piece of green cardstock (matching the doted paper) through a border punch and adhered it to the bottom of the card. A strip of doted paper went on top of it. 

I used a template to draw the black swirls on the card base. Both butterflies were punched and glued together with a glue dot. One glue dot was used to adhere it to the card. This way I was able to bent the wings upward.      


A rhinestone finishes of the butterfly. I piece of turquoise cardstock was adhered with the doted and the flourish paper and place on the card with some foam dots. A small little circle with a phrase completes this card.


If you like to recreate any of this months cards, please feel free to contact me. I have sets of all four available for purchase. The set comes complete with all items needed except adhesive, glue dots or foam dots. Instructions will be also included. 



No comments:

Post a Comment