June 25, 2013

Card Workshop for June

Sorry I didn't post the June Card Class samples as promised. I had to cancel Junes Class and we will continue in July with our Class. So please stay tuned for July's Card Class. I will posed these cards soon. In the mean time check out tomorrows "Graduation Card".

I also have two wonderful new stamp sets from Close To My Heart that are available until the end of July 2013.

Support our Service Men and Women and say Thank You to our veterans for their service for this country with these wonderful sets:


COURAGE (B1437)




Home of the Brave (D1576)
















These stamp sets are available without any extra purchase. Please contact me if you like to order them or if you have any questions. You can also go on my website to order them. For each set sold, Close To My Heart will send $3/ $5 to the USO to support our troops!

Let's support the brave men and women ...

No comments:

Post a Comment