July 25, 2013

Just a Thank You

This card design is so simple, but so very nice too. I found some left over SEI paper and thought this makes a great Thank You card.



The design paper goes on the bottom part of the base. I usually use a template to cut the scallop edge on the base. Then I adhere the paper overlapping the scallop edge and trim the excess away so the scallop edge is showing again.

The sentiment is stamped on a white piece of cardstock and ribbons are run through each side. The base for the sentiment is made from two rectangular cardstock pieces or design papers, one just a little bit smaller than the other. The corners are rounded and both pieces are glued together. The sentiment is places with foam dots in the middle of the two center pieces. In this case a little flower and two pearls finishing up this card.

If you are interested in any of the cards show or how to join my monthly card workshop, please contact me for more information. In case you have a couple of friends that like to met every month and make 3-4 cards, contact me and we can set up a workshop date just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment