February 21, 2014

You caught a bug?

I love my VW even so it isn't a bug, but this little bug was way to cute to pass on. A wonderful stamp set from "Taylored Expressions" gave me the idea for this card.


 The card base is 4 1/4"x 5 /2" and the front is covered with a piece of design paper. The center piece is created from vanilla and indian corn blue cardstock. The blue piece is about 1/8" smaller on each side. I attached the 3 flower brads to the blue piece before I adhered them together and placed them onto the front.


I stamped the phrase and one impression of the car onto the white cardstock piece and glued the piece on top of the blue one. 
A second car impression was stamped on an extra piece of white cardstock. I colored the second image in with alcohol markers and cut it out. This piece is attached with foam dots to the first image stamped.

The "Sending warm wishes" was stamped on a rectangular piece of white cardstock. I then cut in the little flag detail and adhered the white piece on top of a blue rectangular (Slightly bigger than the white). I cut the flag detail into the blue piece. The same procedure was done with the vanilla piece. 


A wonderful little card to cheer up some once day and wish them a speedy recovery. 

If you love the "Bug" and like to get your own set of cards, please feel free to contact me for you order.

And there will be one more card tomorrow to finish out February card class experience. If you have questions about the construction, measurements or products, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to hear from you.

Stay tuned for tomorrows card ...

No comments:

Post a Comment