June 25, 2014

Sunshine wishes


Here is another combination of our Skylark paper, Kraft cardstock and a Cricut cutout. This Skylark paper pack is so versatile and the colors are really nice. I've been using it a lot and if you like to get one, make sure to order it now, because this paper pack will retire in July, just before the new Idea Book will come out...

 The card is made from Kraft cardstock and measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I cut three strips to cover the front. The two design paper strips are from one sheet of paper and the cardstock is from a piece of juniper color. Arrange them as show and adhere them to the base flat. 



The phrase was stamped in cocoa ink on a piece of colonial white cardstock, that was matted with a piece of Kraft cardstock. The Kraft cardstock is just about an 1/8" bigger. I poked two holes on the top and used a piece of hemp to create the hanger. I secured the hemp with a knot on each side.
The sign is placed with foam dots to the card.


 The flowers were cut with the Cricut and stamped like described in in the previous card, just that I used Juniper ink this time.
I placed on flower with a glue dot to the card right at the top of the hemp. This way I keep the hemp in place and it looks like the flower is the anchor to the sign.
The other flower is placed with a glue dots on the site of the sign.

How do you like this idea? Do you like to know more about techniques, products or on how to get a set of cards for yourself? Well, please contact me for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment