November 28, 2014

Christmas Coffee Pot

My favorite coffee store over in Door County has a blend for Christmas that is my pick for the season. It is called "Jingle Bell Java" and is delicious.


They not only offer this coffee in big bags but also in small one pot coffee packs. Just the right amount to brew a 12 cup pot of coffee. It is a wonderful little gift and to make it really special I decided to dress it up a bit.

A red burlap bag (containing the coffee package), a little green, a pine cone and a wooden star make the perfect packaging. A little tag for a personal note and you have yourself a merry little Christmas gift...

If you are interested in any items you see on this blog, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to create a special gift to give for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment