November 21, 2014

Lollipop Owls and Thanksgiving Turkey Owl Treats

A big "Thank You" to all that organized the Craft Show at St. Marys Our Lady of the Snows in Milford on Nov. 15th. You did an awesome job.

A big "Thank You" goes also to all my wonderful customers that visited me on this day and left so many nice compliments. Thank you for your support and your purchases. 

These are my little lollipop owls for Thanksgiving. I love the way they turned out...and so did many of you. I know there were quite a few that never had the chance to purchase them because they sold out so fast. I you still like to purchase some, email me and let me know what you need. 




These Thanksgiving Turkey-owl treats were a big success too. I hope all of you and your families will enjoy them.

If you ever need some of these for Christmas, Birthdays or any other occasion, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would love to create some special once for you.



Thanks to all the feedback you gave me and the ideas. I already have a few ideas for next years show, including Christmas once...so make sure check back frequently for more too come....

No comments:

Post a Comment