December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas Wonderland


All Christmas Cards we made in class were gone and I needed quite a few for us to be sent out to family and friends. Here is my design from this year and I personally love it so much, I think we will do this again in class...

First I have to thank Darlene from DarleneDesign for this marvelous idea. She showed this technique in a similar card. I had to change it just a bit since I didn't had all the products she used, but I am very happy with the result....Love it.

It will be a little glittery for my workshops, but it is worth it. So if you like to know how to make this card, make sure to contact me for my workshops in 2015.

Believe it or not, I only used two ink pads for this layout and yes, with one white and one green you can get all these shades. The snow falling from the sky is made with Close To My Heart shimmer paint (I don't think it is available anymore) and water...
I also stamped the inside of my cards with a wonderful Christmas wish phrase. 

Last but not least... snow is glittery on the bottom, but how was it done? I would love to hear from you... What you think about my last creation of the year? Would you like to learn how to make this card? I am looking forward to hearing from you!









No comments:

Post a Comment