Today I will guide you through our second card from this months card class.
- 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base from Daisy White cardstock with envelope
- 4" x 5 1/2" design cardstock
- 3" square pink cardstock
- 2 3/4" square green cardstock
- 2 1/2" square colonial white cardstock
- 2 labels of same kind from cardstock pink and green
- 3 pieces of hemp tied to a knot at each end
- 2 big bubble sparkles in pink
- Close To My Heart Stamp "Fabulous You" (C1533), sentiment stamp, chocolate ink pad, adhesive runner, glue dots and foam dots
The doted design paper is attached in the middle of the card base. Make sure that each side shows the amount of white. The top and bottom of the paper are flush with the card base.
Stamp the cardinal onto the white paper and assemble the three squares, pink on the bottom, then green and white on top. I turned each of my squares so they appear a bit off. You can place them centered if you like.
I used foam dots to adhere the square "package" onto the card base. Positioned in the center of the top part of the card.
I folded both of my labels lengthwise in half. I then stamped the sentiment onto the pink label and folded it over one of the three hemp strings. Glue dots hold the label closed and in place.
The green label was folded as well and cut in half. Each side was attached to a second string (both on the same) to the left and right of the pink one, but behind it. (see picture) Glue dots are used again to keep them in place and shut.
A bubble sparkle is placed on each green piece. The sting is placed right underneath the cardinal squares. I attached it to the card with glue dots.
The hemp can be a little bit stiff to work with, so just use some patience and stretch and form it with your fingers before you adhere it.
Love to get a set of this card or the whole January workshop class? Do you have questions? Please feel free to contact me for more information.
... stay tuned for more projects ...