January 30, 2015

Pillow Box - Just Because

To stick with our Valentine's theme in this months class I decide to do another pillow box matching the second card we made this month. "Just Because".

I used the same paper collection, black Close to My Heart cardstock for the box base a piece of design paper, some paper stars, a tag and some silver ribbon.

The tag was adhere with some foam squares and edges with grey ink.


I love this little box. Now you have a wonderful card along with a little gift yo give. I am sure you have someone awesome to give this too.

Remember, you can join me for the fun. No matter if you never have crafted before, but would like to give it a try or if you are a pro....contact me and check out the monthly classes. I am sure we find the right one for you....Looking forward to meeting you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment