January 26, 2015

Valentines Pillow Box


Since we made a cute Valentine's card with lots of hearts I thought it would be a nice treat to add a little pillow box too it.

Same color scheme as the card. I even found some leftover heart print paper from Close to My Heart....this is retired long time ago, but works great here. We folded the box and glue it together with some strong sticky tape. For boxes I would always recommend this adhesive, because you need something really strong to hold the box together. 

 A little bit of twine, and remember the Valentine phrase from the card? Here we stamped it separately.
To cover the ends of the twine we used 4 hearts of the same size. Adhere two together by sandwiching the twine in between them. One little sparkle and the box for something sweet for someone sweet is done.



Contact me for more information or join my classes to make your own cards, pages, boxes and home decor items



No comments:

Post a Comment