March 27, 2015

Summer Page Layout "Brushed" - Part II

This is the second page of my "Brushed" layout using the Close to My Heart "Brushed" (X7190B) paper pack.

Again I used design papers and cardstock provided in the packet. The beauty about the Close to My Heart paper pack is that you receive not only 6 design sheets (2 of 3 designs), but you also get 6 sheets or matching cardstock. So all work for you is done to create layouts like this.

Page two now has space for three 31/2" square pictures and one 3 3/4"x5 3/4" picture. The flower decoration is the same from page one. 
Check my blog from last Friday about, how to create the embellishments.

The three square photo mats have adhesive at the edge of the sides and the bottom when I adhered them to the page. This way I created a pocket on top in which I inserted a pink cardstock tag. This tag can be used for hidden journaling or more photos. Remember each tag has two sides...so double the extra space!


Since the pockets are sitting towards the top of you page, you can place this layout into your sheet protector without alternating anything. You should be able to access the tag from the top of the protector.

There is another way to access these tags, especially when the pocket is in the middle or the bottom of your page. Stay tuned to find out how...

Do you like a page kit from this design to create at home or do you like to join on of my classes to learn how to make these pockets and so much more, please feel free to contact me (with any other questions as well)...I love to hear from you.







No comments:

Post a Comment