April 20, 2015

Blossom Paper and Embellishments

Oh I love this new paper pack ... The colors are so perfect for my planed spring and summer layouts and cards. 
If you haven seen the new collections yet, check them out online HERE or contact me if you like a personal copy of the Seasonal Expressions 2 book.

"Glacier" blue, "Sweet Leaf" green, "Sunset" orange and peach a perfect combination don't you think? 

The "Blossom" paper pack (X7196B) like all out paper pack contains 3 double sited design papers and you get 2 of each, plus the pack also comes with 6 sheets of matching cardstock. So a total of 12 sheets per package and this will be plenty of paper to create multiple layouts, dozens of cards and so much more.


Even so I have my layouts kinda designed in my head, I am still thinking about what extras I should use. There are so many options with the new Expression 2 book.

I really like the "Blossom Complements" (X7196C), which are 2x 12"-6" sticker sheets. They will be a great embellishment for my layouts. 

And then there are:



Brand new Washi Tapes: 


- "Boardwalk" (Z3066) green and blue tones and 
- "Carnival" (Z3067) pink/ orange and yellow tones...
Both of them would work great 






Super cute new Sequins:


- "Oceanside" (Z3041) aqua, lagoon and grey and
- "Coral Reef" (Z3042) peach, orange and white... 






Two new Thick Twine colors:


- "Glacier" (Z3039) and
- "Thistle" (Z3040)





To top all of this off, I thought the Teal Glitter Paper pack (Z1991) would be great too...

Now what I do? There are so many beautiful new products that I can use and they all work with the paper. What do you think? Which extras should I use? Let me know which combination you would like to see on layouts or cards. 

Make sure to stay tuned and see which combination I choose.... 

I am on a little vacation right now, but I will be back creating at the end of the month. "Blossom" and "Jackson" layouts, cards and well, we will see what else will be coming soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment