May 22, 2015

Adventure Page Layout "Chalk It Up" - Page 2

The second page of this layout follows the same design elements as the first one. 

The Close To My Heart "Chalk It Up" (X7184B) paper pack, like all paper packs contain 6 matching cardstock sheets and 6 design papers, 2 of 3 different designs and double sided.

In this layout I further used some metal embellishments and a flip flap to extend the photo display. 



I did use my Cricut to cut out the journal note pad and it is stamped with a coordinating stamp for your journaling. 


All layouts on this blog are available for purchase. You can either order them as a kit or pre-done for you. 

The kit comes pre-cut, including all papers, cardstock, flip flaps, titles, embellishments and full instructions on how to assemble the pages.


Contact me if you would like to order a set or if you have interest in joining one of my page making classes during the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment