May 1, 2015

"Seaside" Page Layout Technique 2

"Seaside Greetings" (D1609) is one of my favorite stamp sets from the annual Idea Book. It is so timeless and versatile at the same time.


The blue design paper included in the "Seaside" paper pack (X7192B) is gorgeous as it is. The crackling of the paint, a bit writing here and there and still, to me it looks like ocean...

I used Close to My Heart chocolate ink to stamp the lighthouse on page one and the sailing boat on page two. I matches so perfectly that my workshop ladies thought the paper came this way. They thought their paper packs were incorrect until they realized they had to stamp the image themselves...;)

We also used the fence stamp to create the border on both sides. It is stamped on a piece of colonial white cardstock, just barely taller than the stamp itself. Tore along the top, just above the fence to create a more interesting look.

I have also used this stamp set in my card making workshops. We used it for a beautiful Birthday Card for "him". It is also a nice image for a Sympathy card, a "Miss You" card and on and on....



If you like to learn more about stamping, embellishment techniques or just on how to make cards or layouts, please ...

... feel free to contact me for upcoming workshop. Grab your friend and come join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment