July 6, 2015

July .... Stamp of the Month - Life Is Wonderful


Last Monday I introduced you to the Close to My Heart special for this month and naturally there is also a special stamp set for July....

"Life Is Wonderful" (S1507) is an awesome set that shouldn't be missing in your collection. Perfect for faux chalk stamping if you ask me.

You will be able to get this stamp set for FREE. What do you have to do you ask? 

When you purchase $25.00 in current, retail priced stamps, you qualify to receive this months "Life Is Wonderful" set for FREE....Yes, this will be an added bonus.

All you have to do is pick out your stamp sets and email me. You can also place an order on my website and be sure to add the free set at the end of your order. 

Don't miss out on this on this popular set....it's flying out the door right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment