November 13, 2015

Fall Window Scene "Warm Wishes"

No fall card without pumpkins or what do you think?

To create this card I used a regular card base with a fold on the top. The green design paper is cut just a bit shorter on the right and left, leaving room for a small strip of brown cardstock. 

I adhered the brown strips first and then centered the green paper on it, flush with the top and bottom of the card.

For the window... the frame, window box and the little strip of grass were cut out with the Cricut machine.



For the window background... I used a piece of champagne cardstock from Close to My Heart and a tree from the stamp set "Always Grateful" (C1559). This set has some wonderful trees in it that are a must have!!! You will see these trees popping up in other cards coming.

For the pumpkins... two circle punches in two different sizes. Punch out three circles of each size. I overlapped two of the circles just a bit and placed the third one in the middle of them...the green on top is leftover from the grass strip.
The tree is stamped in cocoa ink and placed behind the window grid. I then adhered the grass strip behind the window box and placed it with foam dots onto the window. The pumpkins were placed and adhered in position and the window was raised with foam dots from the card base.

The sentence is stamped again in cocoa ink and on champagne cardstock. I cut the fag to it and a piece of our gold shimmer trim (Z1985) which comes with adhesive on the back.
For the inside I used some leafs and swirls to decoration.

Never tried our shimmer trim? Well you are missing out on something great. Love that is has adhesive on the back and all you have to do is cut to length and remove the backing. You can buy many more colors online on my website or if you just want to try it...I can help! I also sell the shimmer trim in 12" measurements, so let me know if you like to try it.

Contact me if you have questions, like to order or would love to join my monthly card class.

I would love to hear form you...

Stay tuned.....





No comments:

Post a Comment