December 21, 2015

Christmas Tree in Gold

Remember the "Merry & Bright" card we made in class earlier? We used the negative of the die-cut in that card.
Now it is finally time to use the actual, the positive of this die, the tree!

The background of this card is made with watercolor markers and more details on how to use them will be on tomorrows blog. You can also always contact me if you like to know more about techniques.

In this sample I used little red rhinestones to make the card even more festive.

The tree is cut from gold metallic paper and the same paper was used to create the little flag with the Merry Christmas sentiment on it.

The card is a regular quarter card measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

And as you have seen me do this now to many of my Christmas cards this year, I had to decorate the envelope too. I am getting use to this! What about you? Do you like the decor on the envelope? 

Although this Christmas tree die is more of a stylish modern version, I really like it a lot. Delicate, modern and festive at the same time... love this little tree.

If you like to learn how to make cards like this and other once you have seen here on the blog, come join me in class and contact me today. No matter if you just want to try it, if its just for the Christmas cards or if you like to do it on a monthly base, there is room for you. Email me today for more information.

You can also order all cards see on the blog or have me put your special twist to them :-) Just contact me!




No comments:

Post a Comment