December 16, 2015

Christmas Wishes


Here is another example of cards we make in class. 

The base is cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded at half. So this once has the fold on the left side. I then folded part of the front panel of the card base back creating a little flap.

Before I adhere the flap to the front I adhered my green design paper. The panel is covert in brown cardstock and a piece of gold glitter paper (Z3076) centered over it. 



The holly and the ornament both are cut with the Cricut. You find the images on our Close to My Heart cartridges for the Cricut. 

The are exclusive to Close to My Heart and include over 700 images including fonts. You can find them on my website by clicking HERE.

Once you open the card there is room for your Christmas greetings and wishes.

The tag was cut from "desert sand" cardstock and embellished with a nice phrase and a few little red rhinestones.

Last but not least we had to decorate the envelope as well.

If you like to join one of my classes or if you have a group of people that would like to start card making, please contact me for more information. All cards and other items seen here on my blog can also be purchased from me.







No comments:

Post a Comment