January 13, 2016

Dog Birthday Wishes


My 2015 catching up is done with this card. 

Don't you love all the wrinkles on this little dog? Stamped and colored in with watercolor pencils. 

I stamped the rest of the phrase on the inside and added a few of those little grass bundles inside too. 

The lines were added with a black journaling pen...





















The outside of the envelope was decorated just a bit. I have been doing the envelope decoration now for a couple of month and I have to say "I like it". 

No matter if it is just a little stamp like here or some leftover paper cuts, anything would work. If you like to know more about my classes or if you like to join them, please contact me.

Any cards, pages and boxes seen here on my blog can be purchase as well. Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment