January 29, 2016

Shield Page Layout using a Template

Today I give you a little preview of some really interesting page layouts to come.

Remember, last year I showed a few layouts from our trip to Germany. Lot's of flowers and a beautiful trip to the island of Mainau on Lake Constanze. Well, I am a bit behind, but here is the first of many castle layouts to come :-)

It is not finished yet, but I thought I give you a sneak peek anyway.

This is also the first time for me to use a template from Lea France. My friend Vicki introduced me to these templates during our monthly get together were we work on our page layouts. She had this fabulous template creating a shield with your photos and a castle one too....Yeahhh how cool is this! I had to try it!

Well what do you think so far? I can't wait to show the other layouts here once I have the fine tuning done, so keep checking back!

If you like to know more about these templates or how they work, please let me know. Leave a comment below ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment