January 25, 2016

Studio J Program retiring on April 30th

Sadly... Close to My Heart announced last week that they will be ending their digital scrapbooking program "StudioJ" by April 30th.

Although this program had been a wonderful edition to the regular crafting products Close to My Heart has to offer, it never grew strong enough to further support it.

What does this mean for you as a StudioJ user?

It means you have to finish and order your pages and you have to download all your jpeg files to your computer before April 30th, 2016. The sooner the better. 

Please feel free to contact me if you have questions regarding this announcement. I would love to help! 

Closing this program doesn't have to mean you can't scrapbook your favorite picture anymore! Let me help you to find a fast and efficient way to scrapbook your pictures. Let's have some fun together and get crafty again...

Contact me ....Love to help you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment