March 28, 2016

April Constant Campaign "Baby, I'm Worth It!"


Baby, I'm Worth It!

April Constant Campaign

Signing up as a new Consultant with Close To My Heart during April is more rewarding than ever. 

Not only can you as a new member of my Team get the beautiful New Consultant Kit at a new, lower price, but when you submit $350 in personal sales within your first 30 days*, you get your choice of either a FREE Cricut collection or $100 in Select Product Credit - and that's in addition to the Straight To The Top start-up bonus that you'll earn along the way!

It was never so worth it joining Close To My Heart as a Consultant than this month!
* The 30-day period begins five days(US) after the New Consultant Kit has been shipped.
Dates: Offer valid April 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT) - April 30, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT).

No comments:

Post a Comment