April 18, 2016

Seasonal Expressions Book 2 - sneak peek

Welcome to sneak peek 2 of the new Seasonal Expressions Book.

Remember this picture from last week? So did you guess what items are new? 
Yes, these lovely flowers are one of the new stamp sets from the Seasonal Expressions Book 2. The stamp set also has a matching die set and both are called "A Bunch of Love"! Aren't they lovely?

You can create so many things with both, the stamps and the dies. I am already playing with the set (that is one of the advantages of being a consultant) and let me tell you, I have too much fun ;-). I can't wait to show you what wonderful things you can do with them.

In case you wonder, the Close to My Heart "Thin Cuts" do not require one specific die-cutting machine. So no matter if you own a Cuttlebug, a Big Shot or any other die-cutting machine on the market, they will work with all of them.

I also thought I give you a quick look of one of the new sequins packages you will find in the book. Love these new colors....and wait until you see the matching papers to go with it.

Well, release day is almost here and if you want your personal copy of the new book early, contact me for more information. Otherwise CLICK HERE on May 1st and check the book out online.

Stay tuned for more updates and news....








No comments:

Post a Comment