May 30, 2016

June Stamp of the Month "The Long Way Home"

Guess what monthly special stamp set is coming in June? It is called "The Long Way Home" (S1606) and is such a cute and whimsical set don't you think?

Oh I love the old VW bus with the little hearts on the side and how about that car? Reminds me of Chevy Chase in National Lampoon Vacation. Just place the bags on top of the car and we are off to Walley World :-)  

For me this is the perfect stamp set for masculine cards as well as for all these vacation photos that still need some embellishment. What would you like to use this set for? 

Well, you can buy the set for regular $17.95 or if you place an order of $50 or more on my website or via email to me, you can get the set for only $5. Awesome deal for a great set, don't you think? 



Please don't hesitate to contact me with your orders or any questions you might have.





No comments:

Post a Comment