August 28, 2016

New Season Expression Holiday Book on it's way!


Well, I guess my creative summer break is almost over and I can't believe that I still have so many projects left... So before I start back up, here are a few updates what's coming up:

- Let's start with the brand new "Seasonal Expressions Holiday Book" which is going live on September 1st! Many new paper packs, stamps and embellishments coming your way. Check back here in the next few days and get a little sneak peek.

- To all my customers, living in the area and like to save some shipping costs: My next collective orders will come up soon on September 2nd and October 3rd. Naturally you can place orders anytime in between or online and items will ship directly to your front door :-)

- Classes will start back up at the end of September, so please contact me for more information or check the calendar here on the blog for updates. 

- All of you who are looking for a fun weekend to get some scrap-booking, card making or any other crafting done, come join us on October 20-23 at the Oakland Fair Grounds in Davisburg, MI. You can book the whole weekend or individual days, just as you like. Some sleeping arrangements are available if you life further away and like to spend the weekend. Please CLICK HERE to get more information. 
Lot's of crafty and funny ladies, good foods and awesome vendors (including me ;-) ... so come join us for some fun time! Looking forward to seeing you!

- More craft shows are coming up so stay tuned for more...

I hope you will enjoy the rest of the summer and hopefully we will have an awesome Indian Summer here in Michigan. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

See you soon
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment