September 30, 2016

Thank You Card

Thank you so much my blog readers for your patience with me. It has been a busy summer and even so I wanted to get so much done, time was running out on me. Does anyone else have the same problem these days? I don't know, but it seems like June was just here.

Well, speaking of June, believe it or not, I owe you still our Card Making Class projects form June. Yes, seriously....so lets get back on track and catch up with things!

Before we went on our summer break we were working one a couple of really cute cards. This "Thank You" one is one of them. 

I like the simple elements and the summery colors the best.

We used four squares, two bigger and two smaller once. A perfect project to use up some of your scraps. I picked a nice blue background for the base card.It is cut about 1/8" smaller than the base on each side. I arranged the squares so they overlap each other by a little. The "Thank You" phrase was stamped in black ink and the square was edged with some glacier ink. I lifted some squares with foam dots while others are adhered directly to the paper.

Little flowers are punched out and five are placed on the front of the card, while one goes inside and the rest on the envelope. A little button with thread is used as an extra embellishment. A few pearls and your card is done!

Don't forget to stamp the inside and decorate the envelope if possible. 

Stay tuned for more catch up projects to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment