November 19, 2016

Star Box with Tea Lights - Craft Show Part 1

Let's start the craft show series with a simple package for tea lights, shall we?

I found some cute tea lights decorated with a gingerbread and smelling like one. So, what could I do with them I thought? I found a star dies in my stack of dies and the first idea for a little gift was born.

I created the bottom of the box from "Desert Sand" and the lid from "Colonial White" cardstock both made by Close to My Heart. Before I assembled the lid, I run the cardstock through my die-cutting machine to create two cut-outs. This way the candles would show through just a bit. I used white/ gold thread around the box to keep it closed and added a little "Merry Christmas" tag to the top including a star cut from gold glitter paper.

I think simple but cute...what do you think? Leave me a comment and stay tuned for more gifts to come...

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I am such a fan of these little gifts. Inexpensive, so you can afford to give out a number of them!

    ReplyDelete