November 30, 2016

Tea Dispensers - Final Craft Show Part

Last but not least, another great gift idea that can be easily done. I have done these boxes before, but this time I figured out a way to insert the complete tea box to make the dispenser even more stable than before.

Before you start building your box, make sure to buy the tea first. I got to find out the hard way that all these tea boxes might look like they are the same size, but they aren't!!!! Go figures!

In any event, I stayed with the Tazo tea that I used for my tea books. Advantage of this tea is ...they have a perforated area on the one side were you can open the box and pull out single packs of tea. The opening fits perfect into the one I created, so you buy the tea, open the box in the perforated area and place it in the dispenser....Done!

The lid of this dispenser box comes off for easy filling. You can decorate them in any way you like. I made a few "Christmas" ones and some everyday ones....again not more pictures since they all sold out.

I did a few more project for the show, but sadly I have only the big table picture and no individual ones. I had more wine bottle sleeves, little boxes with note cards inside, a Christmas star that folds into a square and back...and a few more items. 

Well I hope you all enjoyed this little excursion into the Craft Show world. I would love to hear from you what you do when you participate in a show or from a customer perspective, what would you like to see and find? Please, leave me a comment below...come back for Christmas Cards and more... 




4 comments:

  1. I was just at a craft show last week and one paper crafter had people lined up to buy from her. Her big sellers were cards with interchangeable inserts...so, you buy the card and then you pick any sentiment you wanted from her selection to put inside. Also she had little gift bags for dogs and cats and they were going like hot cakes. And little hand "santa-tizers" were popular. The label on the back said Elf Tested/Santa Approved. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea with the interchangeable inserts...have to think about that. The dog and cat treats, I had those on my list too. I even have a recipe for dog treats to make :-) Maybe next year I get around to do those....and how cute is the "santa-tizer" love that one LOL

      Delete
  2. Oh...I got all caught up in telling you what I saw that I forgot to say I love these tea holders and it's so perfect a full box fits right in...genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on your instructions and will add this one to it ;-

      Delete