August 1, 2017

Close to My Heart Annual Idea Book 2017 - 2018 is here!!!!

Welcome to the brand new
Close to My Heart
Annual Idea Book 2017 - 2018

You can read the online version of the Idea Book by


If you like to order products from the new Idea Book simply go online to my website. Ordering online is easy, just join the collective order on the front and fill your basket and follow instruction for check out. If you live in the area and like to pick up your order, you can sent me an email with your order and safe on some shipping costs.


For questions regarding the book, products, consultant sign up or anything else, please feel free to 


Contact me if you would like to get a personal copy of the Annual Idea Book.

Have fun browsing and let me know what product is your favorite one. What do you like best about the new book and what is your last favorite item.
I would love to hear from you....just comment below or sent me an email.

Thank you and enjoy the new book

Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment