April 20, 2018

April Specials and Fab Faves Flash-Sales



Close to My Heart is kicking of April with so many wonderful specials. For one, if you become a Consultant in April you will get not only the start-up kit loaded with everything you need to start your own business. You also get four awesome stamp sets for free. 
In case you also happen to host a party you will get an extra special bundle.
For more information and how to join my team, please feel free to contact me.



SUPER FLASH SALE FOR ALL

In addition to the Fab Four special, Close to My Heart starts a 24-hour Flash-Sale every Friday in April. You will find a unique set of items and product bundles at 25% off the retail price.
So...make sure to check back every Friday in April to see whats new! The Flash-Save items will only be featured on our consultants websites. Please click HERE to get to my website for the offers......and remember, every Friday in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment