June 20, 2018

Best Fishes for your Birthday

Here is a cute masculine card for all the fisher men in your live. 

The card starts with a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base. The green cardstock is cut at 5 1/4" x 4" and adhered in the center of the card front. I stamped the phrase in black ink in bottom corner before adding it to the base.





The blue cardstock is cut at 3 1/4" x 4 1/2" and the white stamped piece is cut at 3" x 4 1/4".

I stamped the image in black ink and adhered the blue bakers twine to the bottom of the piece before I adhered it in the center of the blue cardstock.
The blue cardstock is added with foam dots to the green part slightly offset and above the stamped phrase. 



 The fish was stamped on a piece of white cardstock and colored in with alcohol markers. I then cut it out and added it with foam dots to the card. A small rhinestone finishes off the front.

For the inside I stamped my phrase and a little bucket in black ink. I added a strip of the green and blue cardstock used on the front to the inside as well.  



With a black pen I added some fishing line and a little hook at the end. 

Hey and while I was add it, I stamped the little bucket on the envelope as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment