June 6, 2018

Celebrate the Good Thymes



Having a thymes stamp laying around? Well let's put it to work shall we? This card is made with a card base 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I covered the front with a pieces of light grey cardstock. I cut two pieces of design paper at 4" x 2 5/8". I stamped the thymes image on one piece all along the bottom. 

Adhere the stamped piece to the bottom of the grey cardstock and the other one to the top. Make sure to leave an even border around it. I placed a piece of silver glitter trim over the middle. Now about the wrap, I cut it at 3" x 5" and folded in half. Before I adhered it to the card I stamped the tips of the thymes to the bottom of one side. I lined the front piece up with the card and adhered the back side to the card.

The little tag was combined of two punched out pieces. I created the phrase from three different stamps....remember you can always carefully cut the clear stamps apart and use them separately. Later place them back together.

I raised the tag with a few foam dots only placed to the left side of the tag so the wrap piece can tuck underneath. Decorate with a few rhinestones and sequins and don't forget to stamp the inside. 









No comments:

Post a Comment