June 1, 2018

June Special - Close to My Heart



Can you believe that June is here already and I have no idea were May went. It has been a little quiet here on my blog but summer had come faster than expected. Lots of things to do throughout the garden and house.
So until September there will be only one weekly post and updates on our Close to My Heart specials. 

But now lets talk about the super June special Close to My Heart has to offer you.  During the month of June, "Create the Rainbow" will add color to your cardmaking and scrapbooking. This special features exclusive cardstock bundles, individual spools of ribbons and selected embellishments at 25% off the retail price. 
There are so many great combinations and colors, have a look for yourself and CLICK HERE to get to my website.

This great offer will be available from June 1st until June 30th or while supplies last. Have fun browsing and enjoy your summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment