July 20, 2018

Christmas in July Flash Sale



Christmas in July Flash Sale
For all my crafty friends out there, did you miss out on some of the Christmas products from Close to My Heart recently? If so, here might be your last chance. I don’t know what will be coming up in todays Flash Sale, but it doesn’t hurt to have a look and see for yourself right?
Starting at 5pm today until 5pm Saturday you have the chance to get some really special deals. You will only be able to see and order items directly from the website, so don’t forget to check my site today:
Have fun and let me know if you have questions.

Oh and pssssssst……….. 
starting on Monday I'll be back with regular posts :-) 
Every Monday you will see all new special from Close to My Heart current and upcoming ones. Also make sure to check back often for updates, news and sneak peeks of the upcoming new Idea Book.....exciting changes and new products coming your way. 
See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment