January 30, 2019

Card Class Project January - 2/4

Here is our class project No#2 from January:

...Best Year Ever...Happy Birthday



This is a card design that will work with lots of different papers. I am sure you find a few in your stack you can use. My cardstock and heart paper matches, but I needed a few color highlights so I added a couple of blue balloons to it. The balloons are stamped in three different ink colors, Glacier, Lagoon and Peacock Ink from Close to My Heart. I raised only the balloons with some foam tape and added the strings of the balloons by hand. A little glitter pen on the bottom of each balloon and this card is done.

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the three different balloon shapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jennifer, I like the three colors too. You know, you can always use one dark color and stamp it 2-3 times without reining. This way you get a dark, light and lighter shade of it :-) Thanks for following my blog and sorry last year was a bit spare with posts. Back on track :-) Check out Fridays new segment....scrapbooking

      Delete