January 2, 2019

Welcome to 2019

I wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year 2019. Can you believe we are already two day into the new year? Well, I can since so many ideas and craft projects are piling up.

So where to start? Let's begin with the brand new Close to My Heart Seasonal Expressions book 1. This book is valid from January until April 2019.
You will find the book online by clicking HERE. 
For a personal copy of this new Idea Book feel free to contact me.

While I am sorting through all my things here I will change the appearance of this blog side a bit. Starting February 1st you will find all new projects, ideas and more right here. Up until then I will give you a few sneak peeks so check back often...

Starting February 1st this is my new schedule for blog posts:

Special Offers on Monday             - Sales, monthly specials and more
My Card Design! Wednesday        -  New card designs, ideas, projects and more
Scrap It! Friday          -  Scrapbooking, Page Layouts, Memory Making and more



While I will try my very best to stick with these days …. well sometimes life happens and things might come a day or two later, so please stay with me :-)
If you ever have questions to projects, products or techniques or anything else in this matter, please feel free to contact me any time.

Looking forward to seeing you back here in 2019. To make sure you don't miss out on any new posts, feel free to subscribe to my blog. Thank you so much and let's get 2019 started..... shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment