February 11, 2019

Sign Me Up! Special - February


Did you ever had a dream to be your own boss and make money with something you love to do, crafting? Well then, your timing is just perfect this month. All new Consultants who join Close To My Heart in February will receive all five Hostess Rewards stamp sets from the Seasonal Expressions 1 book for FREE! Yes, FREE!

That’s an additional $87.75 USD in retail value added to the incredible value of the New Consultant Kit. In addition to free stamp sets and the product included in your New Consultant Kit, new Consultants will enjoy these additional perks:
• $50 USD in CTMH Cash to spend on select products of your choice
• A 22% discount on Close To My Heart products
• The chance to earn additional free products for hitting business milestones
• The opportunity to earn override commissions based on their own personal sales

You don't want to miss out on this super offer or? Let's get going and start the new year with something you love to do. Come join my team and I will help you get started. Or come join me and my team to simply have the best supplies always on hand for your own crafting projects....Contact me to get more information on what is possible or click here to sign up with me.

Former Close To My Heart Consultants can also sign up in February and take advantage of this deal plus a few extra options. Contact me to see what else is in for you to rejoin the team.

Dates: February 1, 2019 - February 28,2019

No comments:

Post a Comment