May 15, 2019

Card Class Project April - 3/4



Here is a little "Thank You" for someone special. I love the bright colors and who doesn't like Daisies? I used another sketch from the Close to My Heart How-To-Book "Make it from your Heart - Volume 4" (9044). These are really great books full of ideas, instructions and special techniques. I love to use them or just brows through them to finalize my ideas for my classes. If you like to know more about them... Check them out here

For this card you need the following items:

- 1 cardbase 4 1/4"x5 1/2" and envelope
- 1 piece of design paper 4"x 5 1/2" here we used CTMH "I Heart Us" paper
- 1 piece of white cardstock 2 1/4" x 5"
- 2 Daisy flowers cut with the Cricut from Lemon cardstock
- 1 pink sequins
- 1 piece of green glitter paper 1/2"x 2 1/4"
- 1 stripe design paper 1/2"x 5 1/2" for the inside
- 1/2 a daisy flower for the inside

Adhere the striped design paper to the front of your card leaving even spacing on either side. Next, cut a fin into your white cardstock, then stamp "Thank You" on it. Adhere in the center of the card front flush with the top of the card. Adhere glitter paper to the top.


For the flower, our Close To My Heart cardstock has two different side. The color is the same, but there is a lighter and darker hue. I cut the flowers with the Cricut and we placed the "darker side" of the paper on the bottom. With a foam dot we adhered the lighter side on top. This gives you automatically some really nice dimension. Adhere the flower to the white cardstock and decorate with the sequins.

For the inside, adhere the strip to the right side, ad half of a daisy to the bottom and stamp your phrase to the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment