June 10, 2019

June Special - Stamp of th Month

So, back from a wonderful vacation I can finally catch up with things. Today I thought I share a really cute stamp set with you all. This is the Stamp Of The Month for June. Well, what is so special about this set you might ask?

Close to My Heart offers one special stamp set every month for as little as $5 with a qualifying order. Yes, only $5 for the whole set. This stamp set is only available during the month of June and I think offers a lot. Beside weddings and anniversaries, how about birthdays? Let me know if you would like to know more about this set and how to get it for $5 this month. You can contact me via email.

Also, remember to check out the current super specials we have for Fathers Day and "The Best Moments are Free" special.....four different stamp set and you get a workshop kit with embellishments for free!
Come celebrate 35 Years of Creativity with Close to My Heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment