September 9, 2019

Share the Seasons Special


Share the Seasons

In celebration of National Stamping Month Close to My Heart is introducing exclusive stamp sets and Thin Cuts metal dies to help you prepare for the festive seasons ahead. Fall, Thanksgiving, Advent or Christmas and New Year they have you covered.

Be prepared to share love, appreciation, and holiday cheer with this exclusive "Share the Seasons special". Only this month you will be able to purchase two exclusive stamp sets designed with the upcoming seasons in mind.
Both stamp sets work seamlessly with the exclusive "Multi Square Windows Thin Cuts" die and the cute binder clip label. The die is such a great tool and I am sure you will find a use for it all throughout the year. I have seen so many pretty cards created with this die and a few layouts believe it or not. I have to play with it myself, stay tuned and see what I will come up with :-)

You can buy the stamps sets individually and/ or the die with it. I think the stamp sets are so stinking cute might want to get them both and when you add the die to it you can get the whole bundle for 30% off. Doesn't that sound great? You can make a lot of Christmas cards with the set and Thanksgiving and so much more....

Would you like both stamp sets for FREE?
You can receive both of the Share the Seasons stamp sets for FREE when you sign up as a Consultants (and there are way more perks in it for you) or you can host a qualifying party this month! I am sure you like to know more about these options. If you have questions about this special or anything else you contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment