July 31, 2020

More Cards - More Designs



Well I found a few more cards in my stack that we did early in the year when we still had our monthly class. I only found 3 so I still have to go searching for No.4 of the set.

This is a cute little birthday card. Simple but elegant and the grey and pink always complement each other. We colored the cake in just a little and used a shimmer brush to give it some sparkle. The stamp is from a Stamp of the Month set which is really versatile. 






Here is another one for all your leftover design paper pieces. Use a punch and create some circles. Make sure you have different sizes and drape them around your message. Cut one for decoration for the inside too. Simple right?


and last but not least, this one. It is an older stamp set but I love the Band-Aids. Stay tuned there is more coming....cards, pages and more ... see you back here soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment