July 3, 2020

Three Cards - One Design (1)




As you know I normally have a monthly card making class going, but due to the virus issues we weren't able to meet and craft together. While some of my ladies are busy and getting into the summer mood, others still liked to do a few cards at home. So I decided I create a kit with a total of 12 cards for them to make at home. Yep 12 and lucky me over half of my normal class joined the due it at home event. 

So here I was making card sets in bunches. I think I made over 140 cards, which means stamping, cutting papers etc. All they had to do was to assemble them at home. I sent each one of them pictures of the finished cards and that was it. Yes, they are pretty good in looking at a sample and figuring out the rest. Love my ladies!

I am currently working on a second round of sets, but for this one I picked 4 different designs from one of our awesome Close to My Heart How to Books. I then picked my papers and alternated the design just a bit to create 3 different cards. Needless to say a little bling here and there or a little shimmer brush does wonders.

Hope you enjoy these samplers and let me know if you have questions. And don't forget the inside of your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment