July 10, 2020

Three Cards - One Design (2)




Welcome to the next design I picked form the Close to My Heart How to Books. You can find these books HERE. These books are great if you are looking for some inspiration.

The first card is awesome since you can use all those stripes of papers you have been collection for the event you might need them again or just because they were so pretty. Those little squares make a great background don't you think?
Love the sunflower on the next card. This set is currently still available and is called "A Million Little Things (D1925)" and if you are in need of some really nice sentiments, make sure to check this set out "With Heartfelt Sympathy (D1919)"
There are so many beautiful set so have a look and I am sure you will find one or two in your stack you can use too. Yes, the last one is a water coloring done by me with the watercolor stamps from ArtImpressions. I just found this so perfect for the background I picked and the mat. 
Don't forget the insides of your cards too. Doodling goes a long way ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment